CriticalPoint's online education homepage
To create an account, register here.
I forgot my password.
Welcome to CriticalPoint's home of best-in-class healthcare education. Our mission is to improve patient safety by raising the competency of healthcare professionals through convenient, high-quality training.
If you are a Simplifi CriticalPoint user, please login to your training at http://simplifi.criticalpoint-lms.com. If you are a CriticalPoint customer, please click the Log In tab in the top right-hand corner to access your account.
CriticalPoint’s training (whether live training, eLearning, written documents, and tools or webinars) reflects our recommended best practices. Each pharmacy is responsible for knowing and ensuring that its standard operating procedures (SOPs) meet relevant laws and requirements. Our training reflects USP 797 (2019) but references back to USP 2008 (currently enforceable) where there are conflicts. CriticalPoint does not intend to revert to any of its past curriculums based on USP 797 (2008). That version of the chapter is over a decade old and, in our opinion, no longer reflects the current state of minimal practice regardless of what the law recognizes. CriticalPoint has developed a document on the Peer Network which compares the currently enforceable version of USP 797 (2008) to the 2019 version that was made final but has now been sent back to the USP Sterile Compounding Expert Committee. You can view the document here.
For persons registering for the first time:
- Click on the Log In link on the top right-hand corner.
- Click register here under To create an account to begin the registration process.
- Enter in the information required (*) including creating your own username and password.
- You MUST enter the Registration Code provided to you to get enrolled in the training Courses. Without the code you will only create an account - no Courses.
- Click on Create Account to complete this process.
- Please note that it may take 1 - 2 minutes for the Courses to appear in your account and may require you to refresh or log out and log back in.
- If your Courses do not load, please confirm that you have entered the correct registration code under My Profile. If your code is incorrect, please update that field with the correct Registration Code and click Save Changes.
- If you still do not see your enrollments after 10-15 mins, you will need to contact email@example.com to fix your account.
For persons who need to update their accounts:
- Login to your account.
- Click on the My Profile icon
- Scroll through the page and make any necessary changes.
- Click on Save Changes
Please check your CPE Monitor frequently to confirm your CEs have been submitted. The CPE Monitor only allows submission of CEs up to 60 days from the date of your activity. If your CE hours are not appearing in your CPE Monitor account please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your eProfile #, your birth month and day (MMDD) and your job role (Pharmacist or Technician) and we will re-submit those hours. Please allow 5 business days for your request to be processed.
For additional information visit www.criticalpointce.com or contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 973-256-6500. Support is available 8am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday.