CriticalPoint's online education homepage
To create an account, register here.
I forgot my password.
Welcome to CriticalPoint's home of best-in-class healthcare education. Our mission is to improve patient safety by raising the competency of healthcare professionals through convenient, high-quality training.
CriticalPoint has just released one new Course and updated the three Courses under the Nonsterile to Sterile Compounding Practices (Previously High Risk Compounding Practices) category!
If you currently have these Courses in your account, you will automatically receive the updated version. You may need to click into the Course for the course name to synchronize. The new Course will be added to your account within the next 2-3 weeks. If you have already completed these Courses this enrollment period, please CLICK HERE to read how to reenroll yourself into these updated Courses. You can also find out more about our updates by clicking on the Lesson Update tab of the menu.
If you are a Simplifi CriticalPoint user, please login to your training at http://simplifi.criticalpoint-lms.com.
For persons registering for the first time:
- Click on the Log In link on the top right-hand corner.
- Click register here under To create an account to begin the registration process.
- Enter in the information required (*) including creating your own username and password.
- You MUST enter the Registration Code provided to you to get enrolled in the training Courses. Without the code you will only create an account - no Courses.
- Click on Create Account to complete this process.
- Please note that it may take 1 - 2 minutes for the Courses to appear in your account and may require you to refresh or log out and log back in.
- If your Courses do not load, please confirm that you have entered the correct registration code under My Profile. If your code is incorrect, please update that field with the correct Registration Code and click Save Changes.
- If you still do not see your enrollments after 10-15 mins, you will need to contact email@example.com to fix your account.
For persons who need to update their accounts:
- Login to your account.
- Click on the My Profile icon
- Scroll through the page and make any necessary changes.
- Click on Save Changes
Please check your CPE Monitor frequently to confirm your CEs have been submitted. The CPE Monitor only allows submission of CEs up to 60 days from the date of your activity. If your CE hours are not appearing in your CPE Monitor account please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your eProfile #, your birth month and day (MMDD) and your job role (Pharmacist or Technician) and we will re-submit those hours. Please allow 5 business days for your request to be processed.
For additional information visit www.criticalpointce.com or contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 973-256-6500. Support is available 8am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday.