CriticalPoint's online education homepage
To create an account, register here.
I forgot my password.
Welcome to CriticalPoint's home of best-in-class healthcare education. Our mission is to improve patient safety by raising the competency of healthcare professionals through convenient, high-quality training.
If you are a Simplifi CriticalPoint user, please login to your training at http://simplifi.criticalpoint-lms.com. If you are a CriticalPoint customer, please click the Log In tab in the top right-hand corner to access your account.
CriticalPoint has updated the ACPE numbers for the 2020 Sterile Compounding eCourses. These ACPE numbers are valid from August 2020 through July 2022 and users can only receive CE one-time during this two-year period. For more information on the eLessons, learning objectives, and new ACPE numbers, please click here.
We have updated two of the eCourses and added a new eCourse: Investigation and Remediation of Viable Environmental Monitoring and Personnel Sampling Excursions under the Viable Facility Sampling Metrics section. This eCourse can be added to your account by clicking on the Course Catalog and self-enrolling.
Additionally, we have updated our Hazardous Drug eCurriculum. The “Overview” eCourse has been entirely updated and the second eCourse on HD Engineering Controls and PPE has been split into two eLessons and contains entirely new information. The “Work Practices” eLessons are currently undergoing development and will be released as soon as possible. If you would like to take the previous Hazardous Drug Work Practice lesson, you can self-enroll through the Course Catalog.
For persons registering for the first time:
- Click on the Log In link on the top right-hand corner.
- Click register here under To create an account to begin the registration process.
- Enter in the information required (*) including creating your own username and password.
- You MUST enter the Registration Code provided to you to get enrolled in the training Courses. Without the code you will only create an account - no Courses.
- Click on Create Account to complete this process.
- Please note that it may take 1 - 2 minutes for the Courses to appear in your account and may require you to refresh or log out and log back in.
- If your Courses do not load, please confirm that you have entered the correct registration code under My Profile. If your code is incorrect, please update that field with the correct Registration Code and click Save Changes.
- If you still do not see your enrollments after 10-15 mins, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to fix your account.
For persons who need to update their accounts:
- Login to your account.
- Click on the My Profile icon
- Scroll through the page and make any necessary changes.
- Click on Save Changes
Please check your CPE Monitor frequently to confirm your CEs have been submitted. The CPE Monitor only allows submission of CEs up to 60 days from the date of your activity. If your CE hours are not appearing in your CPE Monitor account please email email@example.com with your name, your eProfile #, your birth month and day (MMDD) and your job role (Pharmacist or Technician) and we will re-submit those hours. Please allow 5 business days for your request to be processed.
For additional information visit www.criticalpointce.com or contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 973-256-6500. Support is available 8am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday.